Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Power of Suggestion – SPOILER ALERT

Ah, so much do I trust the recommendations of Emily and Mike that I plunged head first into BATTLESTAR this season and I must confess, I am in love. Totally and utterly.

Is it the dimly lit grey, brown, and steel interiors? Is it the rad outfits worn by the Cylons? (who knew space could be so sexy) Is it the rapid, cutting dialogue? No. It’s the characters! I love them all. I am a bit afraid I’m a tiny bit too much in love with Lucius, though, which is slightly troubling.

The finale was mesmerizing, and when I was recovering from the last twist, the next scene sent me spinning. The oh-my-god-I’m-a-cylon meeting, the Lucius not guilty verdict (did anyone think his lawyer looked like Dave Matthews?), Lee and Papa having it out, Madame President’s freaky dream, and the reappearance of Starbuck. I just hope her re-emergence is not some weird heaven thing or dream. Or else it'll feel a bit too much like CONTACT.

Whee! I’m just bummed we have to wait until 08 for new episodes…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home